AM 1050 WLIP Presents Big Mow 2016
"FATHER MOWS BEST!"
WIN A JOHN DEERE LAWN TRACTOR!!
Stop by one of our GREAT! Big Mow sponsors (listed below) to fill out an entry form. Guess how long long Big Mow will run on Saturday June 11 at Festival Foods starting at noon, in minutes and seconds. The person with the closest guess will get to take Big Mow home!
YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN AT FESTIVAL FOODS SATURDAY (6/11/16) AT HIGH NOON.
HWY C Service, Hwy C Just West of I.
Festival Foods, 80th Street Kenosha
SJ Crystals Men'swear, 6th Ave Downtown Kenosha
Something Different, 6th Ave Downtown Kenosha
• SHOW UP (must be present to win!) WHEN WE RUN IT DRY, SATURDAY, June 11th AT FESTIVAL FOODS.
STARTING AT NOON, LASTING UNTIL....
• HAVE THE CLOSEST TIME, YOU DRIVE IT HOME!
OFFICIAL RULES FOR
AM 1050 WLIP
1. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. All prizes are
non-refundable and non-transferable. There are no substitutions. No cash
2. Digity (WLIP), along with contest sponsors cannot be held responsible
if prizes become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control.
3. Winner must present valid identification (driver’s license, birth
certificate, or valid state ID) to claim prize. Alpha Media (WLIP) is not
required to honor other forms of identification or any driver’s license,
birth certificate, or state ID that has been altered or otherwise
4. By claiming this prize, a winner consents to the use, without further
authorization of his/her name and/or likeness and/or voice for purposes
of promotion and/or advertising on WLIP. Winner may be required to
furnish an affidavit of eligibility and release.
5. Employees of Alpha Media, and prize sponsors and their families are not
eligible to win. Ineligible family members include spouses, parents,
grandparents, siblings, children (including step-children) and cousins
of employees of Alpha and contest sponsors.
6. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Any person found to be in
violation of any of the rules may be required to forfeit his/her prize.
7. The contest consists of predicting how long a lawn tractor will run
with an undetermined quantity of fuel to win a D110 John Deere Lawn
Tractor. Listeners enter to win by filling out an entry sheet, with
name, contact information, and a prediction of how long the lawn tractor
will run, in minutes and seconds. The entrant closest to the amount of
time the lawn tractor runs, and is present, will win.
8. Must be present at the Big Mow Final Giveaway to win. Big Mow Final
Giveaway to occur at Festival Foods in Kenosha on Saturday, June 11th, 2016.
The tractor will start running at Noon. The entrant with closest guess
that is present will win. If a tie, a random drawing will determine the
winner. All entries to be entered into a spreadsheet with contact
information and prediction.
9. Amount of fuel to be added to the lawn tractor will be determined at
the time of the giveaway, and will be unknown to any contestant.
10. Listeners can register to win at each of the participating sponsor
locations. Locations outlined on WLIP.com. One entry per person, per
location. Violators will be disqualified from winning. Dates of entry at
sponsor locations is 5/23/16 and 6/9/16.
11. The final giveaway of the contest will occur at Festival Foods in
Kenosha, Saturday, June 11th, starting at Noon. On that date, an
undetermined amount of fuel will be added to the lawn tractor and
started. Start time and end time will be noted. The entrant with the
exact or closest time will win. The lawn tractor can be put into motion
and engaged at the discretion of AM 1050 WLIP. Blade will not on
tractor. Tractor to be ridden by AM 1050 WLIP personalities, and to be
placed in neutral when change over occurs. In case of rain or bad
weather, the rescheduled date would be June 12th.
12. All Federal, State and local laws apply. Value of all packages in
excess of $600 is reported to the Internal Revenue Service as additional income.
If the winner refuses to pay tax on the prize package, another winner will be chosen through random drawing. The winner has the option to upgrade to another model at an additional cost.
13. AM 1050 WLIP is not responsible for transportation of the lawn tractor.