Lite N Up with Lenny
Join AM 1050's WLIP Lenny Palmer each Friday from 5 P.M. to 7 P.M.
4917 7th Ave Kenosha
View Larger Map
This is the last Lite N' Up of the year!
The best Lenny impersonator wins the Bill Lawrence Christmas Ornament! The theme is the letter "B" as in Bald, Beard, Bears, beer, booze, broads, and Barbells!
Live Music from Dave "Elvis" Kirby!
AM 1050 WLIP’S ‘Lite N’ Up with Lenny Promotion’
1. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. Contest open to contestants 21 years or older, unless otherwise stated.
3. AM 1050 WLIP will qualify listeners at the weekly Lite N’ Up with Lenny promotions via a registration box.
4. AM 1050 WLIP will pick 5 qualifying entries every week. Those that qualify weekly will need to be present at the grand finale drawing in order to win.
5. A random drawing will determine the grand prize winner.
6. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable taxes, fees, and duties. All Federal, State and local laws apply. Value of all packages in excess of $600 is reported to the Internal Revenue Service as additional income. This prize is valued at over $600.
7. Winner of grand prize is responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
8. Employees of participating sponsors, NextMedia Group (AM 1050 WLIP), its affiliates and subsidiaries and immediate family members residing in the same household and employees of other broadcast companies are ineligible to win.
9. Winner must present valid identification (driver’s license, birth certificate, or valid state ID)to claim prize. NextMedia (AM 1050 WLIP) is not required to honor other forms of identification or any driver’s license, birth certificate, or state ID that has been altered or otherwise tampered with.
10. For any contest only one winner per household will be allowed for the duration of the contest, unless otherwise specified. The first in each household to qualify or win will be considered. All subsequent persons from the same household will be disqualified.
11. NEXTMEDIA Group/AM 1050 WLIP, reserves the right to use all winners names, character, voice, photographs or likeness for promotional purposes for which winners waive any claim of royalty.
12. If after the contest starts, changes and/or updates are deemed necessary, NextMedia Group/AM 1050 WLIP may make the required changes and announce them on air.
13. Violation of any of these rules will forfeit winner’s claims to any prize.
14. All decisions are final. NextMedia Group/AM 1050 WLIP reserves the right to change the rules as it deems necessary.