Fire Destroys Somers Mobile Home

A fire that started in a faulty electrical outlet destroyed a mobile home Friday evening. According to the Kenosha County Sheriff’s Department, Christopher Sheets discovered the fire after coming home from work just before 6 p.m. Sheets attempted to extinguish the flames before dialing 911 and evacuating the home. The Somers Fire Department determined the cause of the fire was a faulty electrical outlet, and the home was deemed a total loss.

SHARE

RELATED CONTENT

Wisconsin Sen. Johnson concerned about ‘widespread tariffs’ Walker declares state of emergency on Washington Island More than 2,000 gather for Sun Prairie firefighter’s funeral Democratic gubernatorial candidates report fundraising Democratic gubernatorial candidates report fundraising Foxconn plans to open west-central Wisconsin facilities
Comments