Fire Destroys Upper Unit of House

A candle was apparently the source of a fire that destroyed the upper unit of a home. The fire was reported by a neighbor early yesterday at home on 36th avenue near 74th street. The Kenosha Fire Department told the Kenosha News that a candle tipped over ignited a mattress. No one was injured in the blaze. The family evacuated and crews had the fire under control within about five minutes. A lower unit in the home suffered water damage.

SHARE

RELATED CONTENT

Parents Arrested for Keeping Child in Poor Conditions Thayer Sentenced to 13 Years For Drunk Driving Death Month before primary, third of voters remain undecided Baldwin bill would let all Wisconsin watch Packers Traffic headache, but no injuries in fiery interstate crash Walker trying to win federal aid for island power outage
Comments