Fire May Have Ignited From Unattended Candle

A south side Kenosha home was damaged in a fire yesterday. Fire crews were called to a home on 83rd street and 39th Avenue shortly before 12:30 PM. The fire was located in the basement of the house and caused significant damage as well as smoke damage to the upper floors. It may have started due to an unattended candle. Two people live in the home but were able to escape before firefighters arrived.

RELATED CONTENT

Alderman Downing Will Be on the ballot Losing candidate Burns endorses Dallet for Supreme Court The Latest: Wisconsin Assembly adjourns for year Suspects Charged After Shots Fired Incident Ryan To Visit Kenosha Boys & Girls Club Friday WLIP Kenosha Rewind 2/23/18
Comments