Hoverboard Causes Fire in Racine Home

Authorities say a Hoverboard that caught fire caused $60,000 in damage to a Racine residence. Fire department officials say the scooter caught fire in a second-floor bedroom about 1 p.m. Saturday. The occupants were able to safely exit the house along with the family pets. Firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the blaze but there was fire and smoke damage throughout the entire floor. No other information has been released.

SHARE

RELATED CONTENT

Wisconsin Sen. Johnson concerned about ‘widespread tariffs’ Walker declares state of emergency on Washington Island More than 2,000 gather for Sun Prairie firefighter’s funeral Democratic gubernatorial candidates report fundraising Democratic gubernatorial candidates report fundraising Foxconn plans to open west-central Wisconsin facilities
Comments