The only radio program devoted exclusively to issues that matter to Kenosha. Lenny puts his unique spin on local and national events and takes on callers who often diagree with his entertaining point-of-view
Lenny talks with State Senator Bob Wirch (From 11/23/16)
Lenny talks with Kenosha Mayor John Antaramian (from 10/28/16)
Lenny talks with Senator Ron Johnson (from 10/18/16)
Lenny talks with Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson (from 10/10/16)
Lenny talks with 1st WI Congressional Democratic Candidate Ryan Solen (from 10/3/16)
Lenny discusses the problem of Dark Money in politics with WI State Rep. Tod Ohnstad (D) of Kenosha.
Lenny discusses politics and more with Wisconsin U.S. Senate Candidate Ron Johnson
Lenny welcomes Kevin Ervin and Christopher Naumann to discuss the Downtown Kenosha Bid.
Lenny talks with KUSD Board President Tamarra Coleman about the naming of the Bradford Stadium
Lenny talks with Wisconsin 1st Congressional District Candidate Ryan Solen.
Lenny talks with U.S. Senate Candidate Russ Feingold about the current election cycle.
Has the influence of social media been:
- Negative (75%, 59 Votes)
- Positive (22%, 17 Votes)
- Don't ask me. I'm off the grid. (4%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 79
Why do today's men turn to guns to solve their problems?
- Because they weren't raised by real men (23%, 18 Votes)
- Because powerless men need guns to feel powerful (22%, 17 Votes)
- Because they haven't learned to cope (18%, 14 Votes)
- Fear and control (14%, 11 Votes)
- Small penis syndrome (9%, 7 Votes)
- Because a gun is seen as the ultimate solution (6%, 5 Votes)
- Instant gratification (5%, 4 Votes)
- Because men are treated poorly these days (1%, 1 Votes)
- Because they don't have a shoulder to lean on (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 77
Who will win the division?
- Neither (55%, 42 Votes)
- Cubs (28%, 21 Votes)
- Brewers (17%, 13 Votes)
Total Voters: 76
Did Donald Trump obstruct justice?
- Leave the man alone and let him do his job (37%, 31 Votes)
- Absolutely yes (33%, 28 Votes)
- Absolutely no (24%, 20 Votes)
- He can't do his job until this is resolved (6%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 84