Stocker Elementary Kindergartner Allegedly Starts Fire

A Stocker Elementary School kindergartener reportedly started a small fire in a school bathroom yesterday. The small blaze was started with a cigarette lighter igniting a paper towel dispenser. Melted plastic from the unit dripped on the child’s pants leaving minor burns on his ankle. The fire was put out by two teachers in a very short time. Students in a classroom in that area of the school were moved to another area in the building for a few hours for investigation and clean up. The 5 year old who allegedly started the fire will face discipline for the incident.

SHARE

RELATED CONTENT

Kenosha Glass Sign Removed Commission to mail 384k postcards urging voter registration Wisconsin high school censors student’s graduation speech Foxconn closes on North American headquarters Kenosha County Sheriff’s deputy saves man from possible heroin overdose using Narcan Illness tied to produce worsening in Minnesota and Wisconsin
Comments