A homeless man who allegedly set off a massive police response with a bomb scare at Johnson Bank in Kenosha last week has been identified. 37-year-old Brian Thielen made his initial court appearance Monday on charges of attempted robbery of a financial institution and causing a bomb scare. He was arrested for allegedly walking into the Johnson Bank on 18th St., on Friday, handing over a note saying he had a bomb and demanding $1 million. Defense attorney Cassi Baumgardner said she believed Thielen has “health issues” that might have contributed to the actions that led to the charges. She said that while the charges indicate the threat of violence, she does not believe he poses an actual threat to the public. Thielen is being held on $75,000 cash bond.