By Pete Serzant, WLIP News
KENOSHA, WI (WLIP)–Pleasant Prairie Fire crews responded to a structure fire around 5 AM Wednesday.
It happened at a restaurant in the 9900 block of 77th Avenue in the village.
Once crews arrived they discovered that a fire sprinkler system had contained the spread of the blaze.
Fire crews were able to clear the scene by just after 6 AM and the business was able to open as usual.
Reports say that hot grease placed into an incorrect container smoldered overnight.
The fire department says that both the early warning system and the sprinkler system limited the extent of the damage.
No injuries were reported.